Located in South West Sydney, Campbelltown Arts Centre is a leader and innovator of multidisciplinary contemporary arts programs and is seeking a highly motivated Curator - Contemporary Visual Arts with the vision and expertise to make a significant contribution to the future of this exciting flagship venue.
• Tertiary qualifications in the visual arts, curatorship and equivalent and/or job-related experience. Ability to create and conceptualise a curatorial program in visual arts
• Experience with the management and direction of contracting artists, curators and related professionals to meet contractual conditions, policies and procedures.
• Substantial experience in undertaking and analysing research to develop cultural programs, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including grant applications and acquittals.
• Permanent full-time, 35 hours per week
• Salary from $1382.50 per week + 9.5% superannuation
For further information contact Jenn Blake, Production and Program Coordinator on 4645 4337.
Monday 3 July 2017.