A STUDENT SUPPORT NETWORK LIKE NO OTHER
At UNSW Art & Design, we are committed to delivering a range of high quality student support services that enable you to reach your potential whilst undertaking your degree.
In addition to technical and academic support, we also offer a number of personal support services, including peer mentoring and counselling, to ensure that all students can learn, develop and interact in a safe and supportive environment.
See the links below for more information on the technical, academic and personal support services available to students.
- Student Centre
- General student information
- Program Authority and Academic Advisors
- Learning Centre
- Peer mentoring
- Student Central
- Campus technical support units
- Student Equity and Disabilities Unit
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Educational Support Service
- Recognition of Prior Learning
If you're not sure who to speak to, the staff in the Student Centre can advise you of the most appropriate channel for handling your enquiry.